Double Hung Windows
Serving Elmhurst, Addison, Bensenville, Villa Park, Lombard, Franklin Park, Oak Brook & The Western Suburbs
The modern double hung window offers new features you may not have found in the traditional double hung window. Modern windows often address the problem of energy efficiency. With modern double hung windows you will find UV protection and insulation to help save on energy costs in the hot summer months.
Modern double hung windows often come with other attractive features such as tilt in sashes for easy cleaning. Whatever type of window you are looking for, Durabuilt Home Improvements, Inc. can help. We have windows to fit every taste and budget. Our educational approach will ensure that you are well informed and able to make the right decision when buying new windows for your most prized investment.
Double Hung Windows Installation
If you’d like new double hung windows installed on your home, whether your old windows are broken or you need an upgrade in terms of energy efficiency and aesthetic appearance, then contact Durabuilt Home Improvements, Inc. We are the double hung window installation company that residents of the western suburbs of Chicago has counted on for over 20 years. We have experience in providing top-rate services and high-quality products. Our commitment to achieving total customer satisfaction on every project has helped us earn and consistently maintain an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and 5 star reviews on social media.
When you have the experts at Durabuilt Home Improvements, Inc. install double hung windows in your home you will receive the best quality of windows, which include the following features:
- Sashes and frames made from unplasticized polyvinyl chloride (uPVC), which is highly durable and resistant to sunlight, water oxidation, and chemicals
- The reliable Constant Force Balance System, which allows for easy operation of the sashes for the entire life of the window
- Maintenance-free engineering and construction that minimizes cleaning time
- Dual panes, triple weather stripping, and other energy-efficient features qualified by ENERGY STAR® to help reduce heating and cooling costs and energy consumption
Our windows are also backed by one of the most comprehensive warranties in the industry, a lifetime limited manufacturer’s warranty that covers all window components, even if the glass is accidentally broken.
* Indicates required questions