Serving Elmhurst, Addison, Bensenville, Villa Park, Lombard, Franklin Park, Oak Brook & The Western Suburbs
As the undisputed “heart of the home”, your kitchen has a tremendous impact on your daily comfort and lifestyle. Over the last century, the kitchen has evolved from a purely utilitarian space to being the social and emotional nerve center of your daily life. Ask anyone what they’re looking for in a home and chances are good “a really great kitchen” is at the top of the list. If you love your home but your kitchen has “issues”, then you’re probably here looking for kitchen design ideas for a remodel. Durabuilt Home Improvements, Inc. has the experience & knowledge to help you decide if a simple cabinetry and appliance updates are needed to grand scale kitchen additions. If you’re looking for an experienced hand at planning and designing your kitchen renovation, we can help you navigate the infinite choices to be made and arrive at just the right balance of form, function, and budget. We’ll make it beautiful & deliver a comfortable, safe experience in the process.
4 Signs You That You Might Need Kitchen Remodeling
- Kitchen is Outdated -- It’s not hard to spot a dated kitchen. The materials, colors & layout are often a dead giveaway to when a kitchen was built or last remodeled. Whether your kitchen is 10 years old or 20+, a well designed and built renovation can make a tremendous difference in the comfort, pride, and enjoyment you feel in your home. Like many of our past kitchen remodeling clients, you’re probably looking for an update to bring your kitchen up to the latest in convenience and lifestyle, with finishes that are beautiful and lasting. Browse our kitchen portfolio for examples of our kitchen updates.
- Small & Cramped Kitchen -- If you live in an older home, chances are the original kitchen space is less than generous. But often even more recently built homes have kitchens that feel claustrophobic to live, cook, and entertain in. We can help you tackle those space issues in a number of ways. From small and large additions to capturing adjacent under-utilized spaces, you’ll feel safe and well cared for as we expand your cramped kitchen. You might be surprised at how your existing space can be reconfigured to create the kitchen of your dreams.
- Poorly Designed Kitchen -- We’ve fixed a lot of “kitchen catastrophes” in the Chicagoland area. So no matter how bad your kitchen is, we’ve probably seen worse! Whether it’s poor design, poor craftsmanship, awful finishes, or all of the above, we have the power to transform your kitchen into the space it was meant to be. Modern kitchen design has come a long way in the last 10 years and we are proud to work with designers who create kitchens that seamlessly blend form and function. We want your kitchen to not only look good, it also has to “live” good. After all, life is too short to live in a bad kitchen.
- Closed Kitchen -- Living and working in your kitchen shouldn’t make you feel closed off from the rest of your home. The history of kitchen design is written with walls and doors and separation. But today’s homeowners want kitchens that are more than places to store and prepare food. They demand a connection to where they live and entertain because after all, the kitchen is where we live and entertain. This shift in how we use our kitchens means the walls need to come down. Whether it’s the simple connection between your kitchen and a breakfast area or a large scale kitchen room addition, we have the experience, ideas & work ethic to deliver the kitchen expansion you’ve been dreaming of and planning for. We are confident in the value we deliver to our clients and would enjoy the opportunity to transform the quality of your life by transforming your kitchen into something special.
From planning, design, materials, and selections, we will help you choose your amazing new kitchen! We can help you navigate the infinite choices and decisions to find just the right balance of form, function & budget. If you’re ready to start planning your kitchen renovation, take the first step and give us a call or fill out our contact form. We look forward to serving you and your home!
* Indicates required questions